Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Project 365" Day 37 - Doing Business

Day 37 - Doing Business
Day 37 - Doing Business

It’s important to get your name out there.  Whether it’s custom made business cards from a pro-printer, promotional flyers, or home made from your desktop printer cards.  It’s a great thing to have.   I made these guys at home using my inkjet printer.  They aren’t fancy, but they have the necessary information on them and are “Something”.


This photo I took after speaking with one of my neighbors who I was helping out with his computer.  He was asking me how the Photography was going?  I told him all that was up and new with me.  I’ve been asked a lot lately what it is I’m doing and if I’m getting busy.  It can be a little nervous at this point, because everybody is starting to take note that I am a “Professional Photographer” and doing this as a full time career.  They want to know exactly what I’m shooting etc. etc.   It’s really good practice though!  I am developing better speaking to people from each of these encounters and walk away feeling as though I accomplished something.
Enjoy
-Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment